An update to the Collins Hume Community
We advise of some recently implemented operational changes at Collins Hume that ensure we continue to keep you, our clients and our team safe.
- Our Ballina and Byron Bay offices are now operating by appointment only.
- Our team will contact you regarding signature of tax returns and documents. These can be signed electronically, via mail or in person via an appointment.
- We ask that clients please refrain from dropping in to sign documents without a prearranged appointment.
- We have initiated a drop box system at the bottom of the stairs in our Ballina office for any document deliveries.
- Phone and video appointments are proving very popular with our clients and we encourage you to consider these options when engaging with us.
- Face to face appointments are available and we are managing the quantity of these to ensure we are able to provide a safe environment.
If you have any questions about your personal circumstances please contact our team.
We appreciate the continued support you show our COVID Safe business.
COLLINS HUME ... WE BELIEVE IN BUSINESS
When Collins Hume began in 1980 our mission was simple: Deliver the best value tax service in Ballina. But the world has changed and so have we ….
Today, we've added to our mission, our over-riding purpose is to inspire business owners to achieve business and lifestyle success in powerful and meaningful ways.
We believe there has never been a more exciting time to be in business. And it's very clear that successful, profitable businesses are the lifeblood of the communities in which we live.
By partnering with and inspiring business owners to achieve extraordinary results, collectively we build stronger communities, change lives and create a better world.
Complete our complementary Business Risks Survey.
The 10 question Survey will help you to identify and assess key risks in your business.
Once you have completed the Survey you will receive a personalised Business Risks Scorecard.