Chris Horne, CA
As a team we have an actively involved approach which gives us more time to look at business performance, not just routine compliance issues. What I like doing is freeing up business owners to live life, work and also improve their business, especially small business owners who work long hours so need more time than most..
Qualifications / Affililations
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - Swinburne University
- Graduate Diploma in Superannuation - University of NSW
- Chartered Accountant
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
2015 – present, Collins Hume
2004-2015 Accountant, McGregor West, Melbourne
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic and business planning including tax efficient structures, asset protection, small business tax concessions and succession planning.
- Superannuation and self managed superannuation funds.
- Small to medium enterprises
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
What else I do...
- Spending time with my family
- Watching sport