David Keith, B.Bus (Acct & Inf Sys) SA Fin
I enjoy using my knowledge of technology and accounting to help our clients to become better streamlined and more efficient. I also enjoy using my extensive knowledge to help clients with issues that may be non-accounting but nonetheless helpful to their business. Improving efficiency and effectiveness of the business is how we help our clients achieve their goals.
Qualifications / Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Information Systems) (Southern Cross University).
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAFE NSW)
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Xero Certified Advisor
- Xero Payroll Specialist
- MYOB BankLink Platinum Certified Specialist
- QuickBooks Professional Adviser
2006 – Present Business Manager, Collins Hume
2004 – 2006 Accountant, Collins Hume
2000 - 2004 Uni Student
1980 - 2000 Building & Construction Industry
1978 – 1980 Dairy/Farm Hand, Bexhill
1974 – 1978 Merchant Seaman, Australian National Line and BHP
Areas of Expertise
- Cloud accounting solutions
- Business software solutions
- Human Resources
- Staff training and assessment
- Information systems
- Business management
What else I do...
- Barnsley (Yorkshire England)
- Veritas Vincit (Truth Conquers)
Australian Accounting Awards 2017 - Office Administrator of the Year.