Ian Wunsch, BComm, CPA
Helping clients to create wealth is one of my passions. We work with a wide range of individual and business clients. We help our clients to create opportunities and build on them; to optimise their staffing; to use their money better; to put the right structures in place to minimise tax and protect their assets. We've seen some spectacular growth.
A self managed superannuation fund-used and structured properly-is a great vehicle for building family wealth and financial security.
Qualifications / Affililations
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- CPA Public Practice Certificate
- Member, SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member, National Tax & Accountants' Association
1990 – present Partner, Collins Hume
1988 – 1990 Accountant, Collins Hume
1983 – 1988 Australian Government employee
Areas of Expertise
- self managed super funds
- asset protection
- business coaching & advice
- business succession planning
- cash flow analysis & planning
- financial reporting
- accounting & financial consulting
- tax planning & consulting
- small and medium enterprises
- legal profession
- medical profession
- alternative energy
What else I do...
- family & associated sport
- cane farming
Every client is an important client and deserves the best service.