John Collins, FTMA, JP
I started the business in Ballina on the first of March, 1980. I had one client. Now the practice has over 4000! They range from doctors and solicitors to farmers and fishermen-from Kununurra to Cape York.
I like my clients. I enjoy the interaction. I enjoy helping them as much as I can. That's why I'm still here. I've built a strong rapport with all of my clients. Well, except for maybe one-but he's still a client 15 years on!
Qualifications / Affililations
- Member, National Institute of Accountants
- Fellow, Association of Taxation and Management Accountants
- Public Accountants Registration Board
- Justice of the Peace
1980 – present Partner, Collins Hume
1963 – 1980 Australian Government employee
Areas of Expertise
- tax planning & consulting
- salary & wage earners
- small and medium enterprises
- building & construction
What else I do...
- fishing-Arnhem Land, Cape York, Torres Strait
Try to do what you can at your best and endeavour to help others