Kelly Crethar, B.Bus (Acc & Bus Law), CPA
I have learnt that our time spent in business is quality over quantity, and I help my clients achieve that.
Qualifications / Affiliations
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Business Law) - Southern Cross University
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA)
- Xero Certified Advisor
2019 – present, Partner at Collins Hume.
2017 - 2019 Senior Accountant at Collins Hume.
2010 – 2017 Senior Manager in public practice
2005 – 2010 Corporate Accountant in road transport industry
2001 – 2005 Trainee Accountant in public practice
Areas of Expertise
Business advisory around growth strategies, profitability and systems implementation
- Business regulatory
- Business valuation services
Building and Construction Industry
Larger intricate structures
What else I do...
- Going to the beach and doing anything outdoors with hubby, three kids and golden retriever, Max
- Co-opted to keep the books for my husband's business!
"You'll never know what's possible until you try"