Over the past eleven years the Our Kids Charity Golf Days have been a great success and so far have been able to fund the purchase of over $165,000 worth of equipment for the Special Care Nursery.
This year's fundraising will help purchase a Giraffe Resuscitaire, an intensive care open crib to resuscitate newborn and babies. It provides open access for the paediatric medical team while resuscitating the sick little one. This equipment is to go in the ED at Lismore Base Hospital with an estimated cost of $19,200.
This year, fundraising efforts will be combined with the Local Government Golf Day, run by Anthony McGarry from Lismore Workers Golf Club to make sure this equipment can be obtained as soon as possible.
And there are always some golf bragging rights to play for again. Can the team from SolarHart defend the trophy?
The Key Facts
- Donation of $400 per team which will allow a team of four golfer's
- 11am start for a noon (shot-gun) tee-off
- BBQ lunch provided before tee-off
- Drink Vouchers for all groups
- Snacks provided prior to presentation
- Great prizes, with complimentary tickets for the Sponsor in our Golfing Getaway raffle
- As always, the game will be a four-person Ambrose, with golfers and non golfers most welcome
This year the number of teams will be limited to 36 so if you're keen to take part please contact Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tax invoices are available upon request.
Collins Hume Lending Specialist David Seymour (pictured right) has been one of the key drivers behind Our Kids Charity Golf Day since day one. Read more about David here.
Collins Hume partners with you to achieve greater business and lifestyle success as your trusted advisers. Call us in Ballina or Byron Bay on 02 6686 3000.