Natalie Brookes, Entrepreneurship Facilitator for the Richmond (Tweed)-Ballina region can help you develop your idea into a business by providing free mentoring and business support including:
- helping you develop or refine your business idea
- assisting you to understand how to go about starting a business
- helping you develop a marketing plan
- working with you to identify your business needs
- referring you to other appropriate support and assistance
Many mature age Australians are well-placed to consider self-employment and use their skills to start their own business. Facilitators are there to support those thinking about whether small business is for them, working with local start-ups in the area, and helping anyone looking to get their existing business off the ground.
Natalie Brookes, Entrepreneurship Facilitator
2/54 Tamar St, Ballina NSW 2478
Ph: 02 5631 8511
Collins Hume partners with you to achieve greater business and lifestyle success as your trusted advisers. Call us in Ballina or Byron Bay on 02 6686 3000.