Essential Wealth and Retirement Pty. Ltd. ACN 603 149 837 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of GPS Wealth Ltd. ABN 17 005 482 726 | AFSL 254544 | Australian Credit Licence 254544
That is why we believe in the importance of regularly reviewing your insurance cover to ensure that it continues to reflect your current situation, needs and wants.
To help you understand if your insurance policies suit your current situation, needs and wants we have added some common life and financial events below that may help you to determine if an insurance review is needed. If any of the events have occurred, or you think anything else may impact your insurance needs, please contact us directly and we will organise a meeting to review your insurance.
If you answer 'Yes' to any of these Life or Financial events, we suggest you contact us for a review:
- Would you like to pay the premiums of any superannuation insurance policies so your superannuation value is not depleted by your premiums i.e. salary sacrifice?
- Have you changed occupations and/or has your pay significantly changed?
- Have you purchased a bigger or smaller house and have your debt levels increased or decreased?
- Has your relationship status changed i.e. single to married or married to separated?
- Have you had any more children?
- Have you built up a significant amount of cash, equity in your home or other assets?
- Have you retired or stopped work?
- Have you had any changes to your health that may result in the removal or an exclusion or loading on your existing insurance policy?
And, if you are funding your insurance policies from your superannuation balance each year it is important to ensure, where possible, you contribute extra to your superannuation to cover these costs. Those contributions may be tax deductible, so please discuss this with your accountant.
We are always ready to help, so please contact Collins Hume's Wealth Specialist Adam Vermillion on 02 6686 3000 if we can be of any further assistance.