Board of Advice for business owners
Spend too much time working 'in' and not 'on' your business? Would you benefit from receiving independent and objective, professional advice on a regular basis?
As your business grows, owners of private and family businesses seek out specialist advice on:
- How to protect the business
- Grow business value, and
- Maximise the capital value, on exit, to achieve financial independence
In order to provide support to private and family businesses, Collins Hume offers a unique strategic Board of Advice (BOA) service.
Board of Advice Program features
The key objective of a Board of Advice Advisory Service is to maximise opportunities your business owners to achieve all their future growth, improvement, succession and estate planning aspirations with the help of experienced support.
Collins Hume's Board of Advice Program provides an independent sounding board to enable business owners to make informed decisions on how to strategically grow and transition the value of a business by:
A key part of our BOA Program is to conduct regular meetings to:
- Track how your business in performing against its financial goals
- Discuss any governance matters that need to be addressed and resolved to reduce your business risks
- Help manage strategic growth opportunities as they arise and address any operating matters that are affecting your business performance
- Agree strategies and action plans that will make your business more profitable and valuable
- Introduce a trusted team of experts where specialised advice is required
- Periodically re-valuing your business to quantify the value created
We charge a fixed monthly fee for our Board of Advice Program to spread the cost of this service over a 12-month period.
Click here to request a meeting with one of our Board of Advice Program specialists or call Collins Hume on 02 6686 3000.
Back to Business Improvement