Have a Better Business in 2019 and beyond at a business improvement workshop!
Hit 2019 running and make it your best year yet! Kick off by attending a Collins Hume's Better Business Workshop designed to:
- Sharpen your 'Why' – What is your purpose?
- Prepare a SWOT analysis – Unleash the opportunities within your business
- Review risks within your business and identify value and profit drivers to ensure you grow it in the most efficient way
- Set KPIs – Establish goals for you to achieve and celebrate
- Determine business improvement strategies to boost your business to the next level
- Receive a Better Business Plan prepared by a specialist Business Adviser
- Wrap it all into your one-page business plan that is easy to follow
Each business then receives a 2-hour, one-on-one customised session to review your plan and really drill down on the strategies which, in turn, will give your business a great boost into 2019.
Collins Hume Business Services Specialist, Kelly Crethar, will present each workshop for business owners who wish to tap into their business potential.
"Guidance at the Collins Hume Workshop gave me the opportunity to work on business improvement strategies and provided simple action plans to expand, build, create and develop within my business. Fantastic workshop and extremely worthwhile." – Michelle Harris, Envirostyle Byron Bay
BYO laptop(s) with power source. Lunch provided.