Collins Hume helping health professionals and practitioners
Collins Hume are passionate about advising Doctors, Medical Specialists and other Allied Health Professionals in private practice on how to achieve practice success and financial security by transitioning their business from 'personal' to practice 'good will'.
We are committed to building the value of YOUR practice so YOU can retire financially secure.
- We offer unique industry specialisation advisory services:
- A practice performance program to attract and retain high quality contracting doctors;
- Financial and industry performance benchmarks to improve the performance of your practice;
- A risk assessment workshop/report to minimise your practice risks;
- A valuation model that determines the true 'goodwill' value for your practice;
- A succession planning process to create a shared vision for the future of your practice.
Learn more about our industry specialisation advisory services by:
- Reviewing our health practitioner case studies:
- Reading our Practice of the Future article
- Requesting a free one-hour needs review meeting with one of our industry specialists
- Grant Funding for Medical and Pharmaceutical
Back to Industry Specialisations